Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chosen One

Sammie's Mom posted this on her Caring Bridge today.


Chosen One
If before you were born, I could have gone to Heaven and saw all the beautiful souls, I still would have chosen you...
If God had told me "this soul will one day need extra care", I still would have chosen you...
If He had told me "that one day this soul may make my heart bleed", I still would have chosen you...
If He had told me "this soul would make me question the depth of my faith", I still would have  chosen you...
If God had told me "this soul would make tears flow from my eyes that would overflow a river", I still would have chosen you..
If He had told me "our time spent together here on Earth could be short", I still would have chosen you...
If He had told me 'all that you know to be normal would drastically change", I still would have chosen you...
Of course, even though I would have chosen you, I know it was God who chose me for you...
Thank you God for allowing me to be your mommy!


My desire is that we will continue to remember this sweet family in prayer and continue to encourage them with our love. Please visit their site today and let them know you are still praying for them. This is not an easy time of year for illness or grief.


Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment