Bringing attention to families who are in need of prayer for a critically, chronically or terminally ill child. Remembering the little ones who have left this earth too soon through disease or genetic abnormalities.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Finding Families to Pray With
If you are hoping to find a family to pray for, scroll down to the right side of this page and you will find a list of blog that I follow regularly. Within many of them are lists of families who need prayer and support. Prayerfully make your way through the list. I am sure there will be someone who touches your heart.
After sitting by my daughter's bedside countless times, praying for her recovery, I was given a burden for other parents who are in the same place with chronically, critically or terminally ill children. This page has been set up to bring attention to families in need of prayer.
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)
No comments:
Post a Comment